Transformational Regression Training (TRT)
This course is part of the Cara – the Centre for Transformational Learning – Accredited Hypnosis and Regression Training Programme.
The training offers an in-depth look into Regression (past and current life), a wide variety of transformation and integration techniques and how to work with it effectively and safely with clients.
It also offers all participants a “Journey of the Soul” as all will be able to work with their own life challenges during the course of this training, and thus make significant positive changes to their current life.
Dates for 2023 training are:
TRT 1– Weds – Sunday – 1st-5th February 2023
TRT 2– Weds – Sunday – 24th – 28th May 2023
TRT 3– Weds – Sunday 20th – 24th September 2023
The times are 9am to 6pm each day except for the last day of each module which is 9am to 5pm
Click here for testimonials
This Regression Training is led and supervised by Doug Buckingham who is the principal Hypnosis and Regression trainer for Cara. He has initiated Hypnosis/Regression/Life between Lives training programmes in Mexico and South Africa and taught workshops in several parts of the world.
This Regression Training consists of 3 x 5 day workshops over the course of 6-9 months plus online training webinars including the following: Content of the Training
- 120 hours of tutor led time. 3 x 5-day workshops which are a mix of theory, live demonstrations, practical exercises in small groups, and interactive session reviews and discussions
- 10 hours of supervision online including live online webinars
- 100+ hours of pre-course reading, theory and preparation.
- 120+ hours of case study supervision working with volunteer clients including session preparation, session delivery and reflection.
- 150 hours of interim and post-course reading and research
Training will include
- Understanding the history, theories and phenomena of regression
- Client information gathering before and at the start of the session
- Client interviews, building client rapport & managing expectations
- Exploring Past Lives using hypnosis and guided imagery
- How to guide clients through past life experiences
- Identifying and overcoming clients’ subconscious resistance patterns and blocks
- Transformation of unfinished business from past lives
- Re-integration of fragmented Soul energy
- Integration of past life transformation into current life
- Energy Management for therapists
- Spirit Release – Detection and Release
- Non-hypnotic techniques to use client cues for past life entry
- Connecting clients to the source of their issues
- Managing catharsis & loss of energy experiences
- Working with clients to release frozen body memories using body therapy, psychodrama & other techniques
- Current Life Regression & Transformation
- Inner Child Regression and Integration
- Working with Trauma & Disassociation
- Ancestral Healing
- Psychopathology and its relevance to clients and therapy
- Regression ethics, client contra indicators, safe practice & current legislation
- Working with measurable symptoms
- Energy management techniques for grounding/protection
- Knowledge of working with clients at this level & when to refer on
- Client record keeping and ongoing CPD
- Practice set-up and planning, insurance, professional fees
FULL COURSE BROCHURE AND REGISTRATION FORM AVAILABLE HERE OR ON REQUEST
How to apply
The training is suitable for anyone with a strong passion and/or curiosity for this area, either for those without prior knowledge of other therapies, or experienced therapists and professionals who would like to add regression training to their skillset, whether it be for personal development or as part of a greater plan to help others using the skills learnt in this training. All participant applications are to be made using the designated Registration Form, and your places on the training will be confirmed, only once the application has been accepted and a deposit received.
*All applicants must have a hypnosis certificate qualification in place or can enrol on our own Hypnosis training course.*
Cost: £695 for modules 1 & 2, and £750 for module 3
A deposit of £195 secures your place on the course for module 1 – please note that this is a rollover deposit, which secure your places for the subsequent module when you complete payment for the module you are about to do. (for details see the registration form)
Payment for each module needs to be place before the start of each module
You pay the total course cost paid in full before the start of training in which case the cost is: £2050
Testimonials– From previous TRT Courses
Vanessa from Germany recorded hers
Some of the others said …
“What I liked most about the course was the coming together of all three modules into a congruent therapeutic model. Although compact, I feel as if I have made a huge amount of progress, and gained so much client experience in a reasonably short space of time. My life will change/has changed emotionally and spiritually. I have gained complete confidence in my ability to become an effective therapist.” Marlon, Hertfordshire.
“I loved the way you took the time to make sure we all fully understand each section that you were teaching. The demonstrations and practical work between students really brings understanding to the work that was taught. I think my confidence in my abilities as a therapist has grown immensely as a direct result of this course. I shall be much more proactive in advertising myself as a result.” Zena, Loughton, Essex
“The course has a great balance of interaction – courses notes/ practice / feedback / sessions. Each part of the course if covered in great detail and is checked that understanding is achieved before moving on. The course and the work in general will give me more tools to help my clientele and has helped me with my own issues. On each module, I have achieved a greater understanding of my own life issues! Paige, London
“What I liked most about the course was that I felt heard and supported throughout. I have also worked through so much on a personal to help me clear issues.” Shelley, Northampton
Cara means ‘friend’ in Gaelic, ‘beloved’ in Italian and the name and logo are symbolic of our connection to one another. Cara is a centre for transformation and empowerment and offers professional accredited courses in Hypnosis, Regression Training, Reiki, as well as workshops in Crystal, Sound Healing and more.