Intermediate Hypnosis Training UK – 7-11th November 2018
in Chalfont St Giles, Bucks
This is a highly practical five day intermediate hypnosis training workshop designed as a follow on from the Hypnosis Certificate training
It includes lectures, demonstrations, experiential exercises, pair work and reading. An attendance certificate will be awarded.
- Structuring multiple hypnosis sessions
- Handling Weight Loss sessions – techniques and scripts
- Principals to produce your own scripts
- Belief Testing to find blockages for success
- Growing a successful hypnosis business
- Speaking to groups
- EmoTrance and Colour Therapy – for clearing client residual emotions
- Fractionation and Rapid inductions
- Parts Therapy
- Conference Room Parts Therapy technique
A Certificate of Attendance is given on completion of the 5 days
Additional Certification in Intermediate Hypnosis
The requirements are;
- An existing Foundation Certificate in Hypnosis or similar
- Attended the advanced hypnosis workshop
- Presented a written summary of multiple session case studies with 5 clients using the techniques from the Intermediate Hypnosis workshop
- Complete the reading assignments
Additional supervision will have an additional cost
Home study Recommend Reading
Hypnosis for Inner Conflict Resolution – Introducing Parts Therapy, Roy Hunter, Crown House Publishing, 2005.
Or a similar book that involves a discussion on parts therapy
The advanced hypnosis training UK will be held in Chalfont St. Giles, Bucks.
Deposit and Payment
This Intermediate Hypnosis Training UK is facilitated by Doug Buckingham. The tutor fee is £650 including 45 hours classroom, 5 hours online, 40 hours home study, email supervision for 5 client case studies, answers to theory questions and certification. An allowance of 3 hours has been made for email supervision. (If further supervision is required it can be arranged).
A non-refundable deposit of £150 confirms the booking for the Intermediate Hypnosis Training UK, and the balance for the trainer fee is due before the workshop. Payment is by cash, cheque or bank transfer
For further information on the hypnotherapy/regression training in the UK please contact Doug at email@example.com