Intermediate Hypnosis Training UK –
22-26th January 2020 in the Lee, Bucks
This is a highly practical five day intermediate hypnosis training workshop designed as a follow on from the Hypnosis Certificate training
It includes lectures, demonstrations, experiential exercises, pair work and reading. An attendance certificate will be awarded.
- Structuring multiple hypnosis sessions
- Handling Weight Loss sessions – techniques and scripts
- Principals to produce your own scripts
- Belief Testing to find blockages for success
- Working with beliefs
- EmoTrance and Colour Therapy – for clearing client residual emotions
- Fractionation techniques
- Parts Therapy
- Conference Room Parts Therapy technique
- Inner Child
- Working with phobias
- Dissociation and How to Use It in Therapy
- Growing a successful hypnosis business
- Speaking to groups
A Certificate of Attendance is given on completion of the 5 days
Additional Certification in Intermediate Hypnosis
The requirements are;
- An existing Foundation Certificate in Hypnosis or similar
- Attended the intermediate hypnosis workshop
- Presented a written summary of multiple session case studies with 5 clients using the techniques from the Intermediate Hypnosis workshop
- Complete the reading assignments
Additional supervision will have an additional cost
Home study Recommend Reading
Hypnosis for Inner Conflict Resolution – Introducing Parts Therapy, Roy Hunter, Crown House Publishing, 2005.
Or a similar book that involves a discussion on parts therapy
The advanced hypnosis training UK will be held in a high-energy and delightfull location at The Lee House, The Lee, Bucks HP16 9NA – most easily accessible by road, and also by rail (Great Missenden 8 minutes by car or Wendover 11 minutes by car) or by Metropolitan line tube via Chesham (14 minutes by car).
There are a couple of residential options available at the course venue at a nominal price. And a list of local accommodation is also available upon request.
Deposit and Payment
This Intermediate Hypnosis Training UK is facilitated by Doug Buckingham. The tutor fee is £650 if you pay a deposit on or before 31st October 2019 or £695 from 1st November 2019 onwards. This includes 47.5 hours classroom, 2.5 hours online, 40 hours home study, email supervision for 5 client case studies, answers to theory questions and certification. An allowance of 3 hours has been made for email supervision. (If further supervision is required it can be arranged).
A non-refundable deposit of £195 confirms the booking for the Intermediate Hypnosis Training UK, and the balance for the trainer fee is due before the workshop. Payment is by cash, cheque or bank transfer
For further information on the hypnotherapy/regression training in the UK please contact Doug at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Another unbelievable week with amazing teacher Doug Buckingham.many more tools in to my hypnosis therapist toolbox. Doug’s teaching style is second to none! Besides crazy amount of knowledge,you get to practice and experience everything you will be dealing with.
Also very intensive work with your own issues and energies.it is simply mind blowing”